By participating in ArtsWave Days, you can earn waves that add up to rewards, giving you chances to win great prizes. All members of the program will be eligible for our grand prize – the Cincy Arts Staycation. The more rewards you collect, the greater your chances to win the grand prize.
The Grand Prize is a Cincy Arts Staycation package, including an overnight stay at the 21c Museum Hotel, dinner for two at Metropole, and two free tickets to the smash-hit musical Hamilton, plus a $500 shopping spree from Macy’s to get ready, including personal shopping services. Everyone who signs up for ArtsWave Rewards throughout the 2018 ArtsWave Annual Community Campaign will have chances to win as well
Throughout the 2018 Community Campaign, there’s drawings at each weekly ArtsWave Days for five additional prizes. Only those who collect waves during the hours and at ArtsWave Days will be eligible for these prizes.
Throughout all drawings, chances will increase as waves are accumulated.
Please note, all 2018 ArtsWave Community Campaign donors need to enroll in ArtsWave Rewards to be eligible for the giveaway/prizes.
We do have some conditions. You should read them.
If you have questions about our program you will most likely find and answer here. If not Contact Us below.
The Grand Prize is a Cincy Arts Staycation package, including an overnight stay at the 21c Museum Hotel, dinner for two at Metropole, and two free tickets to the smash-hit musical Hamilton, plus a $500 shopping spree from Macy’s to get ready, including personal shopping services. Everyone who signs up for ArtsWave Rewards throughout the 2018 ArtsWave Annual Community Campaign will have chances to win as well.
Join – 75 Waves
Earn a reward for signing up!
Note that you can earn just one Join Reward.
Check in – 50 Waves
Come to any of our 12 ArtsWave Days events and check in via the ArtsWave Guide app, social media or at an ArtsWave kiosk. You can earn a Check in Reward for every location you visit during the hours of the event.
Note that all 39 venues of ArtsWave Days will have Check in Rewards available to earn.
Share – 100 Waves
Snap and share a pic at ArtsWave Days using the hashtag #ArtsWaveDays via your Twitter page or post about your experience on the ArtsWave Facebook page on this website (see Share tab) and get extra waves. If you share five times at an ArtsWave Days event, you’ll receive the Share reward which is worth 100 waves!
Posts for Facebook need to be done through ArtsWave.org/Rewards to accumulate waves and earn Share rewards.
Give – 250 Waves
Enjoying one or more ArtsWave Days performance? Make gifts during any ArtsWave Day location and receive our Give Reward. You can give through credit card by clicking here to donate or text to give through 444999 writing in “ArtsWave” or drop in a donation to a DipJar, letting an ArtsWave Ambassador know.
You can make donations at one more locations in support of the 2018 ArtsWave Community Campaign and keep earning 250 waves each time you donate.
Also, if you’d rather not donate, you can stop by the ArtsWave offices at 20 East Central Parkway, Suite 200, Cincinnati 45202 during the Monday following the ArtsWave Days between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. and receive the Give Reward and the waves for that day’s event.
ArtsWave values and respects your privacy. The information you provide is for ArtsWave's private use only. As a matter of policy, we do not sell or share any of your personal information to any other organization. Any data that is shared with other organizations is either aggregated or anonymized so that no personally identifiable data is shared.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected. We have instituted physical, procedural, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards include encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, and monitored controlled access to work areas and network hardware. Vendors who work with our data must also maintain secure environments and sign confidentiality agreements with ArtsWave. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
The ArtsWave website automatically records information about your visit in server logs, including your IP address, your browser and platform type, and the pages you visit. This information is not personally identifiable. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. Rather, this information is aggregated and used in analyzing traffic to our site, or to a specific page on our site. Occasionally, we may share statistical data relating to our website's visitors. For example, we may communicate that 25,000-people viewed our website during our annual campaign.
ArtsWave's donors and volunteers submit personal data to ArtsWave when they pledge, volunteer, and participate in certain ArtsWave activities. Typically, this information consists of name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, pledge information, payment information, event attendance, and email subscriptions. If an individual is pledging as part of an employee campaign, the employer and the employee's identifier may also be captured. High value information such as social security numbers and credit card numbers are not stored on ArtsWave systems for donors or volunteers. ArtsWave donors and volunteers have the option to remain anonymous if they wish. The information that is captured is stored in a highly secure environment and is used for ArtsWave purposes only.
ArtsWave is the sole owner of information collected on our websites. It is not sold or rented to other organizations. Only ArtsWave employees and vendors engaged by ArtsWave who have signed confidentiality agreements have access to this information. Any information shared with parties other than ArtsWave and its vendors is aggregated or anonymized to protect personal information.
ArtsWave's primary use of the data is to provide gift acknowledgements, donor benefits, donor statements, and tax related statements to donors, where applicable. It is also used for internal reporting purposes. Donor and pledge information is never published unless donor consent is received. For example, leadership donors can consent to have their names and giving levels printed on our annual report if they wish. ArtsWave also uses the data to configure our website and its contents for you and to provide you with information you request from us.
If you need to update your e-mail information or any other personal information, please contact info@ArtsWave.org.
Some of our website pages may contain links to other sites whose practices may be different than those of ArtsWave. We are not responsible for the information distributed or collected by these other websites.
We believe that protecting the privacy of children is very important. Our websites are not designed to attract individuals under the age of 13. Use of our websites is restricted to those over the age of 13. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not collect or store any personal information, even in aggregate, about children under the age of 13. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe that ArtsWave has any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at the contact points specified below.
If you have any questions about this website, please contact us at:
20 East Central Parkway Suite 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Last Updated: December 12, 2017
The following promotion is intended for the residents of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of Ohio Kentucky or Indiana, 18 years or older.
ARTSWAVE REWARDS 2018 COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on February 3, 2018 until 9:00 p.m. ET on April 26, 2018 (the "Giveaway Period"), you may enter the ArtsWave Rewards 2018 Community Campaign Giveaway (the "Giveaway"). The Giveaway Period consists of twelve (12) separate and individual Entry Periods (each an "Entry Period" and collectively the "Entry Periods") and a Grand Prize drawing. All entries must be received by the end time and date (detailed below) of each respective Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding drawing. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Rewards Program website (www.ArtsWave.org/Rewards) (the "Website"). The ArtsWave Rewards Program (the "Rewards Program") is a loyalty program that engages consumers with the local arts and ArtsWave through accruing "Waves" for completing certain actions. Entrants will earn a pre-determined number of "Waves" (as set forth below) based on the method of entry. Each "Wave" earned will equate to one (1) entry into the Weekly Prize drawing and the Grand Prize drawing, as applicable.
Individuals can enter five (5) different ways:
Join the Rewards Program - Online Entry (75 Waves): To join the Rewards Program and the Giveaway, visit ArtsWave.org/Rewards or download the ArtsWave Guide app (via App Store or Google Play) and complete and submit the entry form to create a rewards account. An eligible online entry received during the Giveaway Period will earn the entrant 75 Waves. Waves earned through online entry will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing and in each Weekly Prize Drawing that the entrant is otherwise entered into (via donation, Facebook, Twitter or check-in entry, as more fully described below). There is a limit of one (1) online entry per person during the Giveaway Period. By signing up for the Rewards Program, you will automatically receive 75 Waves, and thus 75 entries in the Giveaway. Waves earned through online entry will be entered into the applicable Grand Prize drawing and will be combined with any additional Waves earned for a Weekly Prize drawing.
NOTE: You must first complete an online entry to be eligible to receive additional Waves through other means of entry into the Giveaway.
Give - ArtsWave Donation or Walk-In Entry (250 Waves): To enter by donating to ArtsWave, during an Entry Period (i) visit Give.ArtsWave.org/ArtsWaveDays and make a donation, (ii) text to give at 444999 with "ArtsWave" as the benefactor or (iii) donate in-person via a DipJar donation managed by an ArtsWave Ambassador at a Participating Event Location (as defined below). Each donation received during an Entry Period will earn the entrant 250 Waves. Alternatively, you can earn a number of Waves equal to the maximum number of Waves available via donation for each Entry Period by (i) visiting the ArtsWave headquarters at 20 E Central Parkway #200, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 on the Monday following each Entry Period between 9:00 a.m. ET and 4:00 p.m. ET and (ii) filling out a free entry form. Waves earned through donations or walk-in entry will be entered into the applicable Weekly Prize Drawing and Grand Prize drawing. There is a limit of (i) one (1) donation per participating ArtsWave Days event location listed at the end of these Official Rules (a "Participating Event Location") or (ii) one (1) ArtsWave headquarters entry, per person, per Entry Period.
Check-In Entry (50 Waves): To enter the Giveaway via check-in, you will need a mobile device (e.g., mobile phone or tablet) that can access the internet. Additionally, individuals will need to download the ArtsWave Guide application from their mobile device's app store for Apple or Andriod and log in to their Rewards Program account. Then, during an Entry Period, submit your entry by (i) opening the ArtsWave Guide app on your phone or tablet and (ii) checking-in on the app at a Participating Event Location (Location Services must be turned on for entry to be processed) by clicking on "AW Days" at the bottom of the app. Each eligible entry via check-in received during an Entry Period will earn the entrant 50 Waves. Waves earned through check-in entries will be entered into the applicable Weekly Prize drawing and the Grand Prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) check-in entry per Participating Event Location, per person, per Entry Period.
NOTE: All Waves accumulated by an entrant during the entire Giveaway Period will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Additionally, each time an entrant enters one of the twelve (12) Entry Periods, all of such entrant's previously earned Waves will be entered into that Weekly Prize drawing.
If your Facebook Account or Twitter Account is set to "protected mode", your updates/responses may not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Giveaway. Sponsor may not receive entries that fail to strictly follow the posting instructions set forth in these Official Rules and Sponsor is not responsible for failure to see or receive an entry. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a technically incorrect unique term. Messages not received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Giveaway.
If entering via text message, the person submitting the Giveaway entry must be the authorized account holder/user of the mobile phone number, otherwise entry shall be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the registered user of the phone number used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of the mobile phone number submitting the entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number during the Giveaway Period.
IMPORTANT: Proof of sending a text messaging is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. You may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Giveaway by sending an optout text message stating "STOP" to 444999. If you send an opt-out text message, you will be sent a reply text message, which will provide that you have been unsubscribed and will receive no further messages along with a link to customer support for the Giveaway.
All entries must be received by the end of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing for that Entry Period. Entries received that exceed the foregoing limitations or do not adhere to the specific entry requirements will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address Facebook Account or Twitter Account. Any attempt by you to obtain more than the allowable number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook Accounts, Twitter Accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Giveaway. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address, Facebook Account, Twitter Account or mobile number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a mobile number, Facebook Account, Twitter Account, or email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
|Entry Periods||Start Time/Date||End Time/Date||Drawing Date|
|Drawing #1||9:00 a.m. ET on 2/3/18||5:00 p.m. ET on 2/3/18||2/13/18|
|Drawing #2||10:00 a.m. ET on 2/10/18||6:00 p.m. ET on 2/10/18||2/20/18|
|Drawing #3||5:00 p.m. ET on 2/17/18||7:30 p.m. ET on 2/17/18||2/27/18|
|Drawing #4||12:00 p.m. ET on 2/24/18||5:00 p.m. ET on 2/24/18||3/6/18|
|Drawing #5||11:00 a.m. ET on 3/3/18||5:30 p.m. ET on 3/3/18||3/13/18|
|Drawing #6||1:00 p.m. ET on 3/10/18||4:00 p.m. ET on 3/10/18||3/20/18|
|Drawing #7||1:00 p.m. ET on 3/17/18||4:00 p.m. ET on 3/17/18||3/27/18|
|Drawing #8||10:00 a.m. ET on 3/24/18||3:00 p.m. ET on 3/24/18||4/3/18|
|Drawing #9||9:00 a.m. ET on 3/31/18||1:00 p.m. ET on 3/31/18||4/10/18|
|Drawing #10||10:30 a.m. ET on 4/7/18||4:00 p.m. ET on 4/7/18||4/17/18|
|Drawing #11||10:00 a.m. ET on 4/14/18||5:00 p.m. ET on 4/14/18||4/24/18|
|Drawing #12||6:00 p.m. ET on 4/21/18||9:00 p.m. ET on 4/21/18||5/1/18|
|Grand Prize Drawing||All eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing||5/15/18|
ALL DATES SET FORTH IN THE CHART ABOVE AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION IN SPONSOR'S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
Entries must not include: (a) content that violates any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights; (b) defamatory language; (c) threatening language; (d) language that is sexually explicit, obscene, or indecent; (e) language that promotes alcohol, tobacco, or drug use; or (f) any other language that Sponsor determines is not reasonably related to the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana who are 18 years of age or older, as of the Giveaway start date, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Giveaway Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
4. Limitations of Liability: Cincinnati Institute of Fine Arts dba ArtsWave ("Sponsor") and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the "Giveaway Entities") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; inability to access the Website, Facebook or Twitter; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Giveaway and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Giveaway or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity or participation in this Giveaway. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Giveaway Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
5. How Winner will be Determined: Five (5) Weekly Prize Winners (each a "Weekly Prize Winner") will be determined from the eligible entries submitted during each of the twelve (12) Entry Periods for a total of sixty (60) Weekly Prize Winners. Weekly Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about the date specified in the table above. As noted above, each time an entrant enters one of the twelve (12) Entry Periods, all of such entrant's previously earned entries (i.e. Waves) will be entered into that Weekly Prize drawing. The odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period as well as previously earned entries that are carried over as described in the preceding sentence.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Website entries on or about May 5, 2018. Sponsor's decisions with respect to winners, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Giveaway shall be final and binding. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period.
A prospective winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected.
6. Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If in the Sponsor's opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, Facebook Account or Twitter Account, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Weekly Prizes: With respect to the Entry Period for which such winner is drawn, a Weekly Prize Winner will win one of the following (details to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) (the "Weekly Prize"):
|Drawing #1:||(i) Two (2) tickets to CSO (German Masters, March 2); (ii) two (2) tickets to The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati (Mary Poppins, Jr., April 8 or 13); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #2:||(i) Two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Ballet (Musical Masters, March 15-18); (ii) two (2) tickets to The Know Theatre (Kill Move Paradise, Ada & the Engine); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #3:||(i) Two (2) tickets to Taft Museum (Tiffany Exhibit, Exp. 5/27); (ii) two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park (Marie and Rosetta, Treasure Island); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #4:||(i) Two (2) tickets to CSO (Prokofiev + Beethoven, 4/15); (ii) two (2) tickets to Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati (Red Velvet, His Eye is on the Sparrow); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #5:||(i) Two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Landmark Productions (Guys and Dolls, Spamalot, Oklahoma, TBA); (ii) two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company (Othello, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Noises Off); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #6:||(i) Two (2) tickets to The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati (Mary Poppins, Jr., April 8 or 13); (ii) two (2) tickets to KSO (Open Mic Night, April 14); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #7:||(i) Two (2) tickets to CSO (Prokofiev + Beethoven, 4/15); (ii) two (2) tickets to Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati (Red Velvet, His Eye is on the Sparrow); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #8:||(i) Two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Ballet (Bold Moves, April 26-29); (ii) two (2) tickets to Cincinnati May Festival (Juanjo Mena's Debut, May 25); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #9:||(i) Two (2) tickets to CSO (Baroque Masterworks, May 6); (ii) two (2) tickets to The Know Theatre (Ada & the Engine); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
|Drawing #10:||(i) Two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Landmark Productions (Oklahoma, TBA) or Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park (Treasure Island); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts. Drawing #11: (i) Two (2) tickets to KSO (Instrumentally Yours, May 12); (ii) two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company (Noises Off); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts. Drawing #12: (i) Two (2) tickets to Cincinnati May Festival (Juanjo Mena's Debut, May 25); (ii) two (2) tickets to Cincinnati Opera (La Traviata, June 20 or 22); OR (iii) one of three Make Waves! T-shirts.|
Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each pair of tickets: $92.25. ARV of each Make Waves! Tshirt: $15. ARV of all Weekly Prizes: $2,574.
Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will win the following (the "Grand Prize"): a Cincy Arts Staycation, consisting of: (i) two (2) tickets to see Hamilton at the Aronoff Center (date to be determined by Sponsor); (ii) one (1) night stay at 21c Museum Hotel (one room, double occupancy, room rate and tax only), including breakfast for two the next morning at Metropole; (iii) one (1) dinner for two (2) at Boca Restaurant (not to exceed $250); and (iv) $500 gift certificate to Macy's along with personal shopper service at Kenwood Towne Center Macy's. ARV of the Grand Prize: $2,200.
ARV of all prizes: $4,774.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Giveaway shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize winner's responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. If a winner is unable to fulfill the prize during the event dates selected by Sponsor, winner forfeits the prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Hamilton County, Ohio, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Ohio. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS' FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Winner List: Beginning on or about May 25, 2018, you may obtain the name of the winners by going to the Website.
10. Sponsor: Cincinnati Institute of Fine Arts dba ArtsWave, 20 E Central Parkway #200, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing information to Sponsor and not Facebook or Twitter.
11. Participating Event Locations:
|Play Day (February 3):||The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati, Campbell County Library Carrico/Ft. Thomas & Newport branches, The Carnegie, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company|
|I ❤ Arts (February 10):||Kennedy Heights Arts Center, Clifton Cultural Arts Center, Fitton Center, The Barn, Behringer-Crawford Museum, Campbell County Library Alexandria, Cold Spring & Newport branches, Contemporary Dance Theater, Fairfield Community Arts Center, Irish Heritage Center, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum, Wyoming Fine Arts Center|
|Date Night (February 17):||Memorial Hall, Music Hall, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati|
|Beer Choir Games (February 24):||Urban Artifact|
|Jazz, Gospel & Arts (March 3):||Cincinnati Art Museum, Playhouse in the Park|
|Get Active! (March 10):||Sheakley Lawn at Nippert Stadium|
|Irish Family Fun (March 17):||Anderson Pavilion and Carol Ann's Carousel|
|Music Hall Open House (March 24):||Music Hall|
|Kids Opening Day (March 31):||Freedom Way near Great American Ball Park|
|Be Our Guest Tea Parties (April 7):||Contemporary Arts Center|
|Art Walks (April 14):||Elementz, Weston Art Gallery, Hotel Covington, Pyramid Hill Sculpture & Museum, Fitton Center for Creative Arts|
|Block Party (April 21):||Taft Museum of Art|